Join our community of entrepreneurs as we discuss current events, ideas, technology and more! Tuesday, July 28th from 12 PM to 12:45 PM!
Talking Points for July 28th:
- Twitter hack. What can we learn from this successful hack on high profile accounts?
- OpenAI’s GPT-3 has been getting a lot of hype. What does AI like this mean for society?
- Darryl McDaniels (RunDMC) leads a seed round for a mental health tech startup. How should investors handle celebrity?
- SPICY: As conspiracy theories flourish around the upcoming US election, what responsibility do platforms have?
- Help us decide the 5th topic!! Let us know what you want to talk about here
Our conversation will follow this agenda:
12:00 – Join with your food or snack
12:10 – Twitter hack
12:15 – OpenAI GPT-3
12:20 – Run DMC Investor
12:25 – Conspiracy theories, platforms
12:30 – TBA Help us decide Topic 5 Here
12:35 – Mingle
12:45 – Wrap Up
Presented by: Capital Entrepreneurs