Join our community of entrepreneurs as we discuss current events, ideas, technology and more! Tuesday, August 11th from 12 PM to 12:45 PM!
Talking Points for August 11th:
- Pixel 4a and Apple SE launching. What does it mean to buy a brand new device these days? How do hardware devices keep up with competition?
- TikTok in talks with Microsoft for acquisition. What does location mean for companies and how do you feel about this major action?
- SpaceX takes humans into orbit paving way for ISS certification. Does this signal success for the privatization of the US space travel industry? What does it mean for space?
- SPICY Big tech goes to court. What do their answers mean for founders innovating in their space?
- Help us decide the 5th topic!! Let us know what you want to talk about here
Our conversation will follow this agenda:
12:00 – Join with your food or snack
12:15 – TikTok in talks with Microsoft
12:20 – SpaceX takes humans into orbit
12:25 – SPICY Big tech goes to court
12:30 – TBA Help us decide Topic 5 Here
12:35 – Mingle
12:45 – Wrap Up
Presented by: Capital Entrepreneurs