Capital Entrepreneurs members need to raise money to grow their businesses. Although there are many sufficiently wealthy individuals who are interested in investing in Wisconsin startups, many times CE members need to go outside of Wisconsin in order to get it because these wealthy individuals don’t know about promising new startups.
The Capital Entrepreneurs Angel List, based off of a similar program out of Venture Hacks, seeks to remedy the situation.
Here’s how it works:
- Capital Entrepreneur member companies that want to raise money submit 1 page summaries that include information about the business, management team, how much money they are seeking, valuation and basic financial models.
- Nathan Lustig and other CE members read over the pitches, suggest edits and vet them for content and readability.
- CE sends an email out to the accredited investors in the CE Angel List with the CE member’s pitch.
- Angel investors read over the pitches and if they are interested in more information or pursuing investment, they email CE and CE makes the introduction.
- The startup founder and the potential angel investor take it from there.
We believe that the Angel List has the potential to bridge the gap between interested investors and startups that are seeking Wisconsin capital. If you are interested in being on the Angel List and you are an accredited investor, please contact us via our form and we will put you on the list.